วันอาทิตย์ที่ 14 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2558

Make a slow life.

I woke up with the refresh mood today. Yesterday I was at the bar, chilled with my work mate which was so much fun last night. We had a few drink. I didn't even feel tipsy but made me a good sleep. I adore night life especially when I am in Thailand. You know that it's 24/7 in here.


So today I planed to go see Jurassic World. The movie which I was waiting for so long. It so much relates to my childhood. What I can remember is I watch this movie almost 10 times when I was a kid, with a video kind of version until it broke, I guess. I had invited a couple of friend but they all seemed very busy today so there is no problem for me to go watching movie alone. I mean, I'm quite used to this feeling since I always did it and I kind of like it. I dated with myself today. I walked to the movie theater. This one is the theater I heard for awhile from my friend about the cheap ticket and it is! Nowaday the movie ticket is very very expensive in here and I also don't want to spend too much on it. Anyway, the price is quite surprise because it's very cheap for the big city like Bangkok. I choose the almost top row and I spent only 140 THB. Surprise!!! The quality is ok. Even though it doesn't as good as the big franchise theater but the it's fair for its price. I believe the purpose of watching movie in the theater are about the movie detail, story line, and you can watch in the very first time the movie comes out so the quality of technology and sounds are the advantage. 



After the movie, I went to eat alone at the mall cafeteria. I like it here. There is not only me who come alone. Honestly, I don't even feel desperate like that. I do enjoy shopping alone. I went to the book store too. It was peace for me to do this thing alone because I don't have to worry that person who comes with me will get bored in it and I can enjoy the books as long as I want. 

The day almost finish but still no. I love me today. I talk with people who live faraway from and we don't even know each other but we do talk like we can talk. It's a happy day.



ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น